Thursday, September 9, 2010

My first "I HAVE to make that!!" for Hallowe'en


I like to decorate my yard for Hallowe'en. Being that we live in a townhouse, the amount of space we have is not huge. It's tiny, really. This was last year. I picked up a gravestone on clearance at Joann's last November for something ridiculous like $3 to add to the ground breaker skeleton for this year. I would also like to say this is the only holiday we have an inflatable for. And it will continue to be the only holiday we have an inflatable for. I will not have a giant blow up snow globe on my lawn, thankyouverymuch.

Then, I saw this spider over at Family Fun. It's so going between that little shed thing on the right, and the end of my carport. Yay! I can hardly wait.

And if you're starting to get Halloween crafty, check out the blog eighteen25, where it's a whole month of Halloween crafts from guest bloggers. I should be putting out my fall decor, changing the sheets on my bed while my babies sleep, vacuuming, etc, but these guest bloggers a day features get me sucked into the blogging world and you just keep clicking and reading and then all of a sudden kids are awake, nothing is done and it's time to make dinner. I'll feel better if I get two things done out of that list. And really, Cole likes to watch a movie when he wakes up. And Carson loves his jumperoo. I have plenty of time before dinner.

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment