Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Menu Plan Monday (Tuesday)

I was all proud of myself because I did my menu for the week on Sunday morning while watching Cole's swimming lesson, and then made my grocery list, and then even figured out how much I'd spent out of each category of our biweekly budget already. Ok, so there wasn't much watching of the lesson. But Mike was in the pool with him, so there was parental attention.

Here goes:

Monday - Italian Crockpot Chicken, egg noodles, broccoli
Tuesday - Shepherd's Pie was on the menu, but I made pasta with jarred sauce since the kids were screaming starving and wouldn't hold over until Shepherd's Pie was ready.
Wednesday - Sweet and Sour Pork Chops, brown rice and carrots
Thursday - Breakfast. Maybe I'll do omelettes. I have lots of cheese, peppers and ham.
Friday - BBQ Chicken Pizza. I've made it before. We love it.
Saturday - Chicken Stirfry
Sunday - Beef Roast

No comments:

Post a Comment