Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Yes, I know it's Tuesday. I got a little sidetracked. Anyways, here we go. There are a few reappearances from last week since we didn't have them last week. Instead of Chicken Spaghetti last Thursday we had McD's. And the chili did get cancelled out on Sunday, so it's here this week.

Here we go:

Monday: PW's Chicken Spaghetti. Another tip: I use half a rotisserie chicken from the deli instead of all the boiling my own, etc. Just add some chicken broth to the spaghetti water. Use the other half of the chicken for something like quick quesadillas.

Tuesday: Chili and cornbread. My house smells so yummy right now.

Wednesday: Potato Ham Bake. Another trial for skating lesson nights. It takes a good hour to cook and lessons are half an hour. Perfect. Lets hope it actually tastes decent.

Thursday: Perogies. They're a main dish in our house. I serve them with fried bacon and onion. And I boil them, then fry them in the bacon grease. Can you feel your arteries hardening?

Friday: Tacos a la Old El Paso.

Saturday: Another crockpot debut: Sweet n Sour Pork Chops. No idea what we're having with them though.

Sunday: Baked Potato Soup, and some sort of bread product I decide to bake.

Not bad for having a very limited grocery budget this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment